Friday, May 4, 2007

Coral Pink


Heck yes. While Mommy and I were shopping at Costco today I noticed they had Nintendo DSs for $160. After a little convincing and bargaining Mommy bought me one! I thought they only had black and white ones and I was definitely not caring about the color when I noticed a pink one! I was like, heck yes! And Mommy responded with a roll of the eyes. haha... It was pretty funny. It also came with Yoshi's Island and a spiffy "My Yoshi Game Case" with an extra green stylus. And yes, I am completely spoiled. Thank you Mommy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

spoiled............let me know next time your mom goes to Costco. Maybe i can convince her to get me a digital camera or a laptop!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

'save your money and buy your own' is what i would've gotten.
^_^

Anonymous said...

all i have to say is wow...simply wow....#1 I never knew they had a pink one either and I'm stunned. #2 Yoshi is awesome #3 why doesn't my mom do that??????????

John

Anonymous said...

......
nick