Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Hate Working

Just in case I haven't said this enough times, I really hate working. Yes, the money is much needed and it gives me something to do instead of sitting on the couch writing blog posts but I still can't bring myself to like it. It really is just the thought of working that displeases me. Once I begin I do enjoy it. The learning something new, accomplishing tasks, meeting new people, etc. give me a nice sense of fulfillment but I'm getting paid for it. I'm only doing it because I get paid. That makes me feel so selfish and rotten but its necessary. I have to work to make money because without money I would be dead. Literally.
So I propose a new idea for our current monetary system: annulment. Not divorce because then we have to split it down the middle. None of that. I say we get rid of it completely. Let's just get rid of money. Make a clean break and vow to never look back.
I haven't come up with a better idea as of yet but I will keep you posted as I come up with more ways to be misled into thinking my Utopian society can actually exist. Hey, I can dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup, dreaming works sometimes...:)