Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy's Day

Our Father's Day today was a good one. Mommy and I made baked beans, bratwurst and strawberry shortcake after I wrapped presents and then we had dinner. The cheesy brats were totally awesome and tasty. Then Daddy opened presents and loved them. I especially liked my card (that I bought today). It said, "Dad, I know you told me that hard work it a reward in itself... But now that I'm older I see that we both know thats a load of crap. Happy Father's Day!" I thought it was hilarious and so did Daddy. Good times.
Presents! Nothing big this year but it was fun. Mommy bought him a Steven King book, a hat and shirt set thingy, and a bottle opener (why I have no idea but whatever. From my sister and I he got a picture frame with a picture of us when we were about 10 and 6 years old. From Mommy and I he got a Travel Kit because of all the traveling he does for work now. It was in a baseball lunch box and included: a mix CD I made, Scooby Doo Band-Aids, a Q-Tip purse pak, Snickers bar, Wrigley's Doublemint Gum, and a nail kit. That was fun putting together and I think he enjoyed getting it.
After presents it was time for dessert! While listening to the mix CD we had out strawberry shortcake and talked about random things and took pictures of the puppy who is almost big enough to jump on the couch now.
Overall it was a pretty good Father's Day.
Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you!

Daddy's hat was a little big...


Now a little too tight! I think he looks like Elmer Fudd...!


Mommy


Daddy and Bubba


Hahaha! Those ears...


He is so cute.

No comments: