Sunday, June 10, 2007

UR

This weekend I was attending the church's Women's Retreat at the Calvary Chapel Murrieta Bible College and Hot Springs. Because this was a reateat and I was reatreating I did not keep my cell phone on me at all times. Therefore I did not get my moms voice mail message yesterday until 11:00pm. Some of the ladies in my room were trying to sleep so I went into the bathroom area and began listening to the message. My mommy had called me to inform me that a package and letter came for me from the University of Richmond and that congratulations were in order.
I freaked out.
And I mean freaked out. I started jumping up and down and spinning in circles trying my hardest not to make any noise. It was a true and complete happy dance brought on by pure excitement and joy. Of course I failed miserably at the whole not making noise thing but it was okay because Terry and Regina were excited for me even if I did interupt their beauty sleep.
The rest of the night and so far all of today I've been pretty buzzed. Its a wierd sensation I can't really explain but I like it.
On another note, I had my orientation for Hollister today. Learned all the secret ins and outs and got to be at the mall before it opened which is pretty cool. Made me feel like I was in a movie. Good times and working will be nice. Especially the 40% and 20% discounts. Sweet!
Ya, still pretty buzzed so thats the best I can do right now.

No comments: