Thursday, June 14, 2007

Japanese Fonts

I was trying to find some new fonts for my Japanese text on my computer because, well, its just cool. I found this website: Wazu. There are some great fonts that are a lot of fun to play and I'm sure would be great for anyone who needs them for any reason that I can't think of at the moment. I also learned how to download these fonts and actually make the work. So for anyone who is as computer illiterate as I am, I thought I'd help you out.

First, click the link to download the font and follow the instructions. Download them to your Desktop.
Once the Download is complete, open My Computer, then Local Disk (C:).
Next open the WINDOWS file, then FONTS.
For this particular website the fonts are put in a file on your Desktop and named according to the font name. Open the font file and drag the contents in to the FONTS file.
And there you have it! I have no idea if this will be of any use to anyone but I'm bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah that was pretty much of no use to me. I must be really broed too to post a comment about something pointless!
--Christian