Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hollister Co.


Even though I have already expressed how much I hate working, I have a job! I went to a group interview at the Hollister Co. in our local mall and about two and a half hours later I received a call asking me if I wanted to accept the position. My response: to her, "That would be great!", to myself: "Heck yes!". I have orientation on Sunday and will begin working next week.
The interview was fairly easy. A few questions about what kind of wonderful people we all are and why we would make Hollister a better place. There were two other girls and three guys there. It will be interesting to see how many others got a call back. I have a feeling they have a rather high turn over rate seeing they have group interviews every Tuesday and Friday.
Anyway, I'm so happy to have finally found a job I will enjoy and benefit from. Almost like God knows what He's doing.
Yeah, clothing discounts!

3 comments:

K said...

I'm so excited for you! When do you start? What happened with Starbucks?

Anonymous said...

you suck.....but i guess i'm excited for you....not really...but whatever...you suck
--Christian

iPaul said...

those are the only questions?!
i have a hco group interview on tuesday...nervous!