Monday, July 9, 2007

The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger


Just finished it last night, staying up until 11:30pm to finish it only to be slightly disappointed. Rarely do I think a movie is better than the book but I guess that's because I always read the book first and that was not the case in this instance.
Don't get me wrong, it was a well written, witty and engrossing story that was actually very similar to the book. I simply prefer the more innocent and better behaved characters portrayed in the movie as opposed to the novel.
I would still recommend it. A girly novel with a good moral was a nice break from all the blood and killing of historical fiction.

1 comment:

K said...

And this is why we're friends; I totally thought the same thing. I miss you and hope to talk soon though I don't think it'll work this week. :(