Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Flip Flops by Antique Mommy

This story first of all, made me laugh. Which then made my mom come in the room wondering what I was laughing about while she was slaving away with the vacuum cleaner. As I relayed the reason for my laughter my mom told me a story about my uncle, her younger brother, who had a few words of his own. Just to name a few: whatsupdoc for carrots thanks to Bugs, gasfew for the tricycle that didn't actually use any gas and helliwopper for helicopter. We had another good laugh at that one.

I had some good ones when I was little as well. My Daddy's favorite is mazageen for magazine. And of course there was yeyo for yellow and pasketi for spaghetti.

Ha! Crazy little kids.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

there's my cousin's Muwydetdow for motercycle, my labalaba for banana,
and Sean's poopoonewy for pinocio.
We are a weird bunch.