Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I Hate Money

Today I had the pleasure of stressing out over how I'm going to pay the $18,505 it is going to cost me to go to school next semester. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Not.

But it wasn't too hard to do and I'm getting started on time so I'm okay. I filled out my FAFSA and looked up loans and scholarships and all that jazz. I also was approved for a Student Visa card. Heck yes. My first real credit card. Too bad I can't spend any money because I owe the University of Richmond $18,505!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What about all those cute tops and that totally awesome belt we just got in at Hollister or the new shoes I want or all of my free time?!!!!! *crawls into the corner and cries*

Okay I'm done now. I much prefer being able to have the excellent education and options I will receive from UR than all that material stuff. I mean come on, I get to take freakin' Greek! Who would want to miss out on that? I am not being sarcastic I am really excited about taking Greek. Yes I am a nerd/geek whatever you chose to call me.

I'm done with my little rant now. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and beg the government for money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my poor lady.. I kind of feel for you... kinda...